If I’ve missed anything, like always, you’re welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions.
- Bar News
- Cantina Marina, chill outdoor waterfront spot in SW, celebrated its 10th anniversary
- Check out BYT’s 2013 Brunch guide (Great bottomless drinks spots like Masa 14, El Centro, etc.)
- Cause on 9th Street on the U Street corridor has a solid late-night happy hour Mon-Thurs. More bars should do this (I’m looking at you, GBD); every spot in Portland seemed to have something like this.
- Chez Billy in Petworth brings back its oyster happy hour in its back beer garden. Tues-Sat 5:30-7:30p. $1 raw oysters, $10 fried oysters, $5 frites, $3 Stella Artois draft. I think Stella is highly overrated but will need to check out this spot sometime. (PoPville)
- DCist lists its favorite al fresco (non-rooftop) spots to drink in DC (DCist)
- Drink DC lists bars with bag/purse hooks (Drink DC)
- New Posts: RFD (Chinatown/Penn Quarter; in partnership with DC Sports Nexus), Local 16 (U Street)
- Barred in DC Activity: Occidental Grill (Downtown), Harry’s Pub (Downtown), Black Jack (Logan Circle), Tortilla Coast (Logan Circle)
Leave a Reply