Almost every spot is sold out but looks like there are few spots still offering Thanksgiving meals today for late changing plans:
- Trio Bistro (Dupont): $42/pp. Brunch at 11, dinner at 2p
- Stoney’s (Logan Circle): Open at noon
- Tunnicliff’s Tavern (Eastern Market): $30. Open at 11a.
- Old Europe (Glover Park): Open at Noon-6p. $25
Worst case scenario, there are severall Boston Markets in the suburbs but inside the Beltway.
In addition, if you want to get out of the house and want to have a socially distant bite/something to drink (before spots stop serving by 10p), here is a list of spots that will be open in the evening:
- Walter’s: 11a(?)
- Stoney’s: Noon
- Trusty’s: 4p
- Nanny O’Brien’s: 4p
- Cleveland Park Bar & Grill: 4p
- Fox and Hounds: 4p
- Valor Brew Pub: 5p