All are welcome, but if you’re a parent with your kid(s) at day care, school, or with a caregiver at home (nanny, au pair, relative, iRoomba), this event is particularly for you – the inaugural Barred in DC Parents’ Day Out is coming to the Navy Yard/Capitol Riverfront, Friday May 5th (*rescheduled from June 2022)
Festivities begin at 2:00pm (yes, on a weekday-you can take off work for this, your job is probably not that important). For planning purposes, if you’re coming RSVP here (can DM @barredindc or email email@example.com instead too)
We’ll be at 2 different outdoor locations just feet apart along the Anacostia River. Feel free to stop by at one or both spots for this meet-up. Note-there May be an unofficial stop at 1p at Atlas for the $10 beer/slice deal.
- The Salt Line
- Reserved a few hi-top tables in outdoor bar area
- “Friday ‘Happy Afternoon’ Specials from noon-4p:
- 1/2 off local oysters
- $5 Gansett lager draft, Manor Hill Porter draft, Gansett Shandy 16 oz. can
- $8 wine glass / $30 wine bottle
- $10 draft cocktail / $10 Frozen drinks
- Solace Outpost Navy Yard
- Will likely set up outdoors in covered patio
- HH: $3 off all drafts (mostly $5 beer), $6 rails / $6 wine
Hope to see you there!
Leave a Reply